welcome to ujna - the upper jarvis neighbourhood association
The UJNA is an association of residents for the community bounded by Bloor Street to the north,
Sherbourne Street to the east, Wellesley Street to the south and Jarvis Street to the west.
We meet every two months to discuss issues affecting our neighbourhood such as community events, property developments, policing issues, parking, traffic etc. The objectives of UJNA are:
• To promote measures which enhance the safety, appearance, economic viability and quality of life of our neighbourhood;
• To respect the individuality and diversity of our area;
• To encourage self-help and community spirit among all our residents;
• To involve our corporate neighbours as contributing members;
• To lobby effectively and work with our community representatives to achieve neighbourhood goals.
Our Bylaws Membership is free